Monday, March 1, 2010

my baby booties




I have made simple baby booties ever since i found out i was pregnant with my first child. I later was able to master them and created a new bootie which I like alot more. I made these like crazy when I was pregnant with my son. Most of which I donated to the hospital he was born in. The others, I stuffed with candy that I personalized with his information and handed out as party favors at his baby shower.

I have alot of fun with these booties, and they are simple enough for me to make a pair in 30 mins time so I decided to make them inexpensive on my online shop, www.tamiscozies.etsy.com, for $5.50 a pair, gift wrapped.

I will post a pattern to these booties for purchase on the shop soon, www.tamiscozies.etsy.com

Please check back often for more items and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment