Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ode to Bissell, and the terrible twos

I have to give major props to bissell. I just got finished cleaning my entire house and vaccuming, and might I add, my house and carpet were looking pretty nice. So after a morning of cleaning, I was exausted, so I waa relaxing, and adding items to my online shop, www.tamiscozies.etsy.com.

Well i realized my son was being unusually quiet in his room, so i went in and checked on him, and it was a sight out of a horror movie/ bad comedy. There he was, My two year old, potty trained son, sitting in a ring of poop, his hands were covered in it as well as a few of his toys, but that did not compare to the smeared circle of thick poop on my light beige carpet.

I was mortified, but had to do something, I mean, i couldn't just let my son sit in poop could it? well after I cleaned him up, bath and all, and threw away a few toys, I did not want to have to sit on my hands and knees and scrub away the gross smelling nearly set in brown squishy mess.

So... i went straight to my bissell steam cleaner and hoped it wouldnt make it worse. I mean, Okay, it says in the instructions to vaccum away loose debree, but i was not going to do all of that... And miraculously, It got it ALL OUT! There was nothing left...

I mean okay, okay, this is sounding like a commercial for bissell, i know, but believe me, i was not paid to say this, but if they wanted to pay me, hey, I'm up for it.

This is just my true, real life account of what just happened to me less than an hour ago. Bissell saved my sanity, and my day.

Thank you

Oh, and my son... well, will now keep him entertained with playdoh...

No comments:

Post a Comment